General Questions about CIO by the ByteTM (CIObtB) - This Page is Under Construction
does CIO by the ByteTM serve?
- CIObtB believes we can best serve small companies that are positioned for
growth, or for graduating out of the 8a program, need some critical products, services, or disciplines to enable it, but do
not have a CIO or other senior leadership on staff to deliver it. We offer a "virtual" CIO that can step in
to do what's needed, when it's needed.
- Who works for CIObtB?
- Right now there is one employee, Ken
Murray, the President and CIO. CIObtB is actively growing its team by recruiting retired CIOs and senior leaders who
have interest in consulting for specific engagements for defined products and services.
- Can CIObtB
help with non-technical, business products and services?
- Yes. We focus on both IT and business products and
- What are some examples of work CIObtB can perform?
- Development of a Strategic Business
or Technology Plan.
- Analyzing corporate products and services and define how to more effectively leverage them across
the enterprise in a single portfolio.
- Developing a solution architecture and technical approach for a proposal in
response to an RFP.
- Helping to establish product and service performance metrics, and deploy a method for measurement
- Does CIO by the Byte support mergers and acquisitions?
- Ken Murray completed two
successful IT transitions for corporate acquisitions. I also developed a product that centralized standard acquisition
tools, templates, processes, procedures, and best practices. This "M&A in a Box" tool was used for acquisition
initiatives, and included a Community of Practice (CoP) to provide direction.
a question for us? Use the form below, and we'll post the answer right here on this page.